Webinar: Thriving in a crisis
This is not the time to bury your head in the sand and run marketing as usual. Brands must rapidly adjust to the changing environment. As experts in content and performance marketing, we want to offer you our best advice on how to prepare for an ongoing crisis.
- Guidance on creating a crisis communication and marketing plan
- Why story matters more than ever
- How to adjust your advertising spend when shopper intent is changing
- What is the role of social media in a post coronavirus environment
- How to use this time to build brand equity
- Tips for alternative content creation solutions
Katie Klencheski | Founder, SMAKK Studios
Katie is on a mission to change consumer behavior towards purchasing decisions that are better for people and the planet. Since 2011, SMAKK has provided a focus on branding and growth tactics for a wide range of consumer facing brands such as Harry’s Razors, The Honey Pot Company, The NYC Mayor’s Office for Sustainability, and more.
Brook Shepard | CEO, Mason Interactive
Brook founded Performance Marketing Agency Mason Interactive in 2009 to provide growth-driven digital marketing for emerging DTC fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. The agency has built strategies for dozens of well known brands such as Dagne Dover, Gitman Bros., Indie Lee, G-SHOCK, and more.