Mason Team is Growing

Category
Mason Culture
Date
July 28, 2020
Author
Adrian Padron
Social

2020 is a whirlwind. In addition to helping our existing clients navigate the evolving landscape, we have had the privilege to welcome new, inspiring brands to the Mason family. While our client portfolio is growing, we are also growing our team of digital experts and are excited to introduce our newest team members; Marissa and Katie.

Marissa Bavaro, SEO Account Manager

Marissa is the latest addition to our growing team Rocket (SEO). Her days at Mason Interactive include developing and implementing SEO strategies on behalf of our clients, auditing client websites, conducting keyword research, preparing reports and monitoring performance in order to improve our clients’ results, efficiency, and profitability.

Marissa started her career in account services and had the opportunity to grow her passion of digital marketing into an SEO career. She graduated from Stony Brook University with a degree in Marketing and a minor in Media Arts. With the ever changing landscape of search, Marissa always keeps up with the latest SEO trends that help her clients rank in the SERPs. What she finds most interesting about her job is seeing how people’s minds work when they search and what makes them convert.

When she’s not optimizing for keywords, Marissa likes to stay creative with art projects, cooking and baking, and her newest hobby is candle making.

Katie Sutphin, Marketing Associate

Katie started as an intern at Mason Interactive in January 2020, and earlier this Summer she became a part-time member of team Turbo (Media). Her typical day at Mason Interactive includes brainstorming client concepts with other team members, and executing a variety of behind the scenes tasks such as pacing accounts, writing ad copy, creating ads and audiences, and pulling creative insights of top performers.

Katie is a rising college senior at Ramapo College of NJ, all set to graduate in May 2021 with a bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts with a concentration in Global Communication & Media Studies. Growing up, she aspired to be a Journalist due to her passion for reading, writing, and current events, and currently she writes for a school newspaper and does freelance writing work for a local entertainment company. In her free time she enjoys hanging with friends, reading, practicing yoga, and watching movies.

“Mason Interactive was my first internship, and the perfect fit for me! I couldn’t have asked for a better place to learn the industry, or from better people. As I worked with both paid media teams more and more, I began to really like what I was doing. My favorite thing to do at Mason is to write ad copy because I love writing. Creating interest clusters and audiences is always fun too!”

– KATIE

Again, we welcome Marissa and Katie to Mason Interactive, and continue delivering top-quality digital marketing services for our clients.